I Want To Be A Writer When I Grow Up

So, I thought I would start a blog to display some of my personal writings. I would love feed back on any or all of it! I welcome constructive criticism, or words of encouragement!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS DURING TESTING

I have no idea where these crazy contemplations came from...


What do cars think about all day in the parking lot?
Do shelves feel lonely when not in use?
My elbow needs a Kleenex.
I wonder if there are little people inside outlets?
What is their job when I plug in my toaster?
My ear needs a Kleenex.
What if 7th graders had three noses –
One for smelling, one for breathing and one for show?
My toe needs a Kleenex.
Why don’t posters of musicians sing?
Why don’t poster of athletes trash talk?
My chin needs a Kleenex.
Who is the big bad wolf’s hero?
Do glasses really work? Or are they a conspiracy?
My belly button needs a Kleenex.
What if rubber duckies tried to take over the world?
Why can’t a law be passed making EVERYONE wear yellow?
I like yellow.
My brain needs a Kleenex.

No comments:

Post a Comment