I Want To Be A Writer When I Grow Up

So, I thought I would start a blog to display some of my personal writings. I would love feed back on any or all of it! I welcome constructive criticism, or words of encouragement!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

MEETING...

Sometimes meetings are boring, but when you think about what comes after the boring meetings, you aren't so bored. That was the case earlier this year at the first meeting of the school year:

We converged at the contemporary site
Assembled for pep talks and positive orations
Words like “World Class” and “Excellence” are tossed around
Inspiration dispersed on imported, vogue, paper plates
My eyes compete to stay open
Weariness and fatigue struggle to be overcome by exhilarated vitality
But relief comes, through thoughts of the Harry Potter movie this evening!
-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment